Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome

I've never been one for blogging. I can barely keep up with posting on Facebook and responding to invites on Linked In. Heck, I don't even have a Twitter account! But my co-workers are wonderful people and have inspired me to start a blog of my own.

The hardest part of blogging I thought would be finding a topic. My job is the one thing I would want to share stories from however, it was the first thing I thought of as taboo. But while I was driving into work this morning I thought "That just makes it more of a challenge!"

Instead of making this a ranting blog of bad experiences, I want to make this blog a place for new and future clients to learn how to navigate through one of the most emotional, stressful and rewarding events in their life. (I have to give a recently engaged buddy of mine props for that genius idea.) Names and dates will be omitted as I have personal and professional obligation to protect identities.Other than that, let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment