Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Professional Review - Atlanta Bridal.com

Here begins another sub-section of this blog I'm calling Professional Review. Between my current job, my wedding, and a lot of other wedding research I've done, I've seen a lot of wedding resources out there. In Professional Review, you can look forward to me highlighting one of these resources that should help you in your planning.

My first choice I love to tell people about is: Atlanta Bridal.com

I love this site! It covers every vendor category I can think of and organizes them in a clean format that's easy to navigate. I send people who call me to this site daily for whatever they are looking for, even if it's not a wedding. Each page contains contact information, pricing range and links to the vendor's own webpage, blog and videos. Reviews are available and the community boards are another great resource for brides to ask questions and get real answers.

The site offers both a free and paid for version. If you want more choices, then it's worth your money, but there are tons of great vendors listed on the free site.

Don't live in Atlanta? Don't worry. This site has grown to host local resource pages for states across the country. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view other sites they run including the catch all site www.weddingbasics.com

When it comes to wedding websites, this webpage takes the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment